2018 Skoda Fabia Review, Design, Price
The 2018 Skoda Fabia is a stunner and a beauty for all the car lovers and with the revamped design, improved specifications and added features, it is one of the best buys that you can make. The 2018 Skoda Fabia launch was a great attraction and with so many features, the car has already raked in many good reviews. Besides having a smart body, the car is also powerful and much competitive in its segment. Some of the 2018 Skoda Fabia specifications have been given below.
2018 Skoda Fabia Design
This iconic car is going to be upgraded in terms of both internal and external design. Thus, it will be much more eye pleasing.
Top external features
- The front grille is wider and much more attractive with the unique Skoda design which attracts eyeballs instantly.
- The hood comes with prominent lines which make the design more visible and appealing while the front lights are a cluster of projection based LED lights which add to the smart design and also function perfectly in all kinds of environments.
- The front and rear bumpers have been revamped with a different and attractive design and there is a prominent body line that runs right across the car, adding to its style and looks.
- The tail lamps have been redesigned into a stylish C-shape which has now become a symbol of Skoda and there is also a spoiler at the back for improved aerodynamics and support.
- With a new range of engines and parts, the weight of the new model has been reduced which explains the increased efficiency of the car. The 2018 Skoda Fabia is 18% more efficient and comes with a start-stop system, like the other peers in the category.
Top internal features
- The part which matters to the people sitting in the car is the leg space and the boot space and in this new model, both have increased drastically. While the length of the car has increased to reach almost 4 metres, there has been significant increase in the leg space and the boot space has also increased to 330 litres even after the increase in the overall leg space inside the car.
- The door handles come with smart chrome finishing which makes them comfortable to operate and stylish to look at while using. The interiors are wrapped with leather such as in the steering wheel, gearbox and the hand brake pad.
- The interiors feature rich colours which give a classy feel when you sit inside and the controls sit firmly in the driver’s side of the door, making it easier for you to control while driving.
2018 Skoda Fabia engine
The engine is an upgrade from the outgoing 1.2 litre turbo four. The new engine is a 1.0 litre turbocharged three cylinder engine which gets the car revving in a short push. The car also comes with a 70 kW/ 175 Nm tune and 81 kW/ 200 Nm tune in the two different model engines.
2018 Skoda Fabia price and release date
Due to the improvements of engines and design, the new model of Fabia costs around $400 more and the car is priced $16,890 plus on-road taxes in hatch form and $18,040 plus taxes in the wagon form.
The release date of this iconic upgraded car is expected to be somewhere around mid 2018.