2018 Lexus LX 570 Review, Price, Release Date
The 2018 LX 570 gives you the best of both worlds. Boasting the traditional look of an SUV with the modern specs that give it an elegant feel, the LX is a car that is made for showing off. The model features a variety of options for space and comfort, including a customizable, 8-person cabin with third-row seating. The finishing is designed to suit your luxurious needs and match your elegant tastes.
Exterior Design and Engine
The first impression you get of this car is the sense of unbridled power and sophistication. A length of 200 inches and height of more than 75 inches ensures the image of the car as a luxury utility vehicle, while the Premium Unloaded V-8 engine and a horsepower of 383 HP @5600 rpmnever compromises on power. Theexterior is built mainly with aluminium and carbon fibre on a steel framework.
The rear tailgate, which is split, has a fold-down section that turns into a bench seat for those long trips or for loading and unloading equipment, and a power upper door that lifts up easily.
2018 Lexus LX 570 Specifications
Some other exciting features this model is offering include:
- Leather-covered, generously-sized front seats and second row seats that are designed to provide maximum comfort without compromising the driver’s vision
- A compact third row that fold out of the way with power assist so you get additional space in an already spacious vehicle
- A lush interior set comes in either Dark Mocha or Linear Espresso for steering wheel, with matching trim that suits minimalistic yet refined tastes.
- Advanced driver-assist and road-safety systems that allow a wonderful off-roading experience for those looking for adventure
- Standard active safety equipment so there is no compromise on the well-being of the passengers, including
- an advanced stability control system,
- driver, passenger, front head, front side and rear head airbags
- brake assist
- traction control
- antilock brakes
- child safety locks
- advanced Multiview technologies for your peace of mind and security
- LED fog lights
- Backup camera
- Adaptive cruise control
In addition, the Lexus LX prioritizes your comfort, making sure to include a range of facilities, from personalized temperature settings to welcoming lighting to height-adjustable suspension. However, the multitude of customizable controls and settings does not mean you have to keep fiddling with the settingsto manage your comfort – once you set these, you can forget about them. An added bonus for Apple users: the navigation panel offers iTunes and Apple Maps.For long routes, the model offers a range of navigation and entertainment options: LCD screens for GPS and infotainment, Bluetooth connectivity, an audio system with a 19-speaker surround sound system, satellite radio, USB ports and AUX input.
2018 Lexus LX 570 Price and release date
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is between $89, 980 – $95,000, which may seem pricey but still gives it an edge over its competitors, which are mainly ranged at the $100,000 mark or higher. These include the hi-lux Mercedes AMG crossovers and the Toyota Land Cruiser. The 2018 Lexus LX 570 is set to be released in late 2017.
Gallery of 2018 Lexus LX 570 Review, Price, Release Date
Write your feedback about "2018 Lexus LX 570 Review, Price, Release Date" here
Post that Related with 2018 Lexus LX 570 Review, Price, Release Date
Sorry, no posts matched with "2018 Lexus LX 570 Review, Price, Release Date".