2018 Hyundai Sonata Review – Interior, Exterior, Engine, Release Date, and Price
The new Hyundai Sonata took many characteristics from its predecessor. But the company made some improvements. Not only in the exterior, but in the interior also. The manufacturer pays much attention to better aerodynamics. Line up of the body will also be improved. The taillights will use LED lamps. And the headlights will come with HD. The new car is a sedan which can be used not only for families, but for some concrete person also.
There will be at least three versions of it:
- The sport version.
This decision will help to gain more customers.
We can already witness several upgrades in the interior. They include:
- New safety features;
- Good temperature control.
- Rear view camera together with a backup.
- Sunroof and side windows which will protect from the sun lights.
- Smooth leather.
- Premium systems together with Android/Apple Auto Play.
LCD full touch screen will be a great addition to the dashboard. This screen will display many parameters that can be important.
From the prototype we can see the exterior that looks like Toyota Prius. The creators promise to shock most of the people. The creators will make everything possible so that the fuel consumption was more effective.
Interior and engine specs
There will be not only classics engine with no less than 120 horsepower, but an electric version also. It runs thanks to the batteries inside. We can describe the varieties for the most buyers:
- Eco model which has a capacity of 1.6 liter and is turbo charged.
- 4 liter naturally aspirated. It will be one of the cheapest versions.
- Atkinson cycle 2-liter engine which uses electric motors.
It is expected to be seen in showrooms somewhere in spring 2018. The price tag will be like between 19-28 thousand dollars. But there were almost no official information about the new model.